Ouroboros Spine phases
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,954 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
When Sialuk mentioned him, Meerkat pictured Raimo in her mind's eye. He reminded her so much of Atlas, it made her a little heartsick. She took a breath and refocused on her friend's words. There was something oddly comforting about the sophisticated way Sialuk spoke, like she was wise beyond her years.

It sounded like they needed recruiters. That might play to her strengths as an ambassador, not that Meerkat would describe herself as strong about anything lately. She silently considered Sialuk's parameters. It sounded like they hoped to strengthen their ranks the natural way, via breeding. But that was a long-term solution when they needed something a little more immediate.

As she stood there, contemplating it all, Meerkat wasn't entirely sure she had the heart to go out and make sales pitches in these circumstances. For now, she didn't think she could bring herself to do it, though she thought she could put her skills as a delegate to another use as she recollected her previous plans.

"I'll stay here a few days, then head to Redhawk Caldera to tell them what's happened. Maybe they could spare some wolves to come here and help you establish your pack." The sister packs had exchanged members before—notably, Moonspear had given up half its ranks to found Firefly Glen—though never under such duress. "We could even pass word down south, to Brecheliant, Frosthawks and Triquetra."
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
phases - by Sialuk - February 22, 2021, 01:43 PM
RE: phases - by Meerkat - February 22, 2021, 03:52 PM
RE: phases - by Sialuk - February 22, 2021, 09:02 PM
RE: phases - by Meerkat - February 22, 2021, 09:17 PM
RE: phases - by Sialuk - February 22, 2021, 09:31 PM
RE: phases - by Meerkat - February 22, 2021, 09:39 PM
RE: phases - by Sialuk - February 22, 2021, 09:53 PM
RE: phases - by Meerkat - February 22, 2021, 10:50 PM
RE: phases - by Sialuk - February 23, 2021, 01:01 PM
RE: phases - by Meerkat - February 23, 2021, 02:06 PM
RE: phases - by Sialuk - February 23, 2021, 08:09 PM