Sleepy Fox Hollow Took this dagger in me and removed it
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
The shadowy wolf disappeared like a puff of smoke on the wind, followed by Lusca, leaving Wylla alone again. She couldn't remember why, all of a sudden, but she was afraid. Not just superficially afraid, but the kind of fear that snaked tendrils into her very bones and sent ripples of dread through her entire being.

No, she moaned, please don't go!

But they were replaced by others. Wylla blinked at them both, but it was not Mahler and Phaedra she saw approaching her. She didn't hear anything they said, so deeply entrenched in her fever fantasy was she. Instead, she recognized the tall silverback of Ingram and the salt-white figure of Lycaon.

Lyc, she murmured when the latter collapsed at her feet, blinking glassy eyes at him and then up at Ingram. I should never have left you, she told her brothers, licking dry, hot lips and pressing an even hotter nose to Lycaon's shoulder, pulling in the scent of him. It was wrong. It was all wrong, but she didn't notice.

You're dead, she said dreamily to Ingram, remembering the carnage left by the bear after it dragged him away, but you're here. I shouldn't have gone, you're dead because of me. If I had just stayed... She trailed off, unsure what else to say. Everything had gone wrong when she left her brothers. Even the few bright spots in her life were darkened now, cast in desolation, and maybe none of that would have happened if she simply stayed with them.
Messages In This Thread
Took this dagger in me and removed it - by Wylla - May 08, 2021, 12:54 AM
RE: Took this dagger in me and removed it - by Wylla - May 11, 2021, 04:06 PM
RE: Took this dagger in me and removed it - by Wylla - May 14, 2021, 11:46 AM
RE: Took this dagger in me and removed it - by Wylla - May 18, 2021, 10:32 PM
RE: Took this dagger in me and removed it - by Wylla - May 29, 2021, 04:58 PM
RE: Took this dagger in me and removed it - by Phaedra - June 12, 2021, 10:55 PM
RE: Took this dagger in me and removed it - by Wylla - June 16, 2021, 10:45 AM
RE: Took this dagger in me and removed it - by Phaedra - June 16, 2021, 11:34 PM
RE: Took this dagger in me and removed it - by Wylla - July 04, 2021, 02:01 PM