Blackfeather Woods ancient dreams in a modern land
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Just as abruptly as they had appeared, two of the wolves departed, one after the other. Meerkat watched as the male strode after the female, wary for her. Her eyes then cut back to Eldritch, full of questions. Before she could possibly voice any of them, her acquaintance informed her of Ivory Rose's disbandment.

The yearling's lips parted in surprise at this unexpected news. Eldritch mentioned the poppy seeds she'd inquired after and slunk away in search of them. She didn't go far, nor was she gone long. Meerkat could track her movements through the trees by ears and nose.

When she returned, Meerkat couldn't help but ask, "Are you sure you can spare these? I don't want to take your resources if..." Well, her pack was clearly struggling, since it no longer officially existed. Not wanting to ignore Eldritch's own question, she added, "I twisted it again," with a slightly sheepish grimace.

She shook her head, peering down at the seeds. They'd made her feel so good last time. She'd slept the best sleep of her life that day. But Meerkat did not take them right away, still concerned about taking Eldritch's resources, even if freely given. She reflected on the little bit of information she'd been given; it sounded like it was just the three of them left in these woods.

"Have you considered joining another pack?" the young ambassador couldn't help but wonder.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
ancient dreams in a modern land - by Meerkat - May 21, 2021, 09:52 AM
RE: ancient dreams in a modern land - by Sakhmet - May 21, 2021, 02:34 PM
RE: ancient dreams in a modern land - by Meerkat - May 23, 2021, 06:20 PM
RE: ancient dreams in a modern land - by Sakhmet - May 27, 2021, 03:48 PM
RE: ancient dreams in a modern land - by Meerkat - June 01, 2021, 10:21 AM
RE: ancient dreams in a modern land - by RIP Eldritch - June 12, 2021, 06:30 PM
RE: ancient dreams in a modern land - by Meerkat - June 12, 2021, 06:49 PM
RE: ancient dreams in a modern land - by RIP Eldritch - June 12, 2021, 11:29 PM
RE: ancient dreams in a modern land - by Meerkat - June 13, 2021, 05:59 PM