Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
She thought the good vibes might wear off gradually as the hours passed, though she was in for a rude awakening. Rain poured from a dark sky as she crashed with heart-stopping abruptness, the sense of well-being ripped from her like a warm coat in subzero temperatures. Her mood plummeted and all her problems seemed even worse than before. Mindless of the downpour, she curled in on herself and wept until she puked, then cried some more.

By daybreak, she'd recovered from her crying jag and her mood had leveled out with the end of the rainfall. In the light of day, her problems didn't seem as horrible as during the rainy night, though she still felt pretty low. Meerkat wasn't even sure why she felt this way. It had been a difficult year, for sure, but she'd been feeling pretty okay until just the other day, when her mixed feelings about Bronco's and Fennec's family life had really caught up to her.

She licked her lips, her sour stomach lurching. Had Fen given birth yet? Meerkat had only been gone one night, though Fennec had looked like she might pop any minute. The yearling drew in a shuddering breath. She wasn't sure she could face that reality right now. She didn't want to dip on her mom or younger siblings, nor hurt anyone's feelings with her absence, but Meerkat slowly realized she might need a bit of a break.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
you don't call anymore - by Meerkat - June 04, 2021, 12:29 PM
RE: you don't call anymore - by Iḷitqusiq - June 04, 2021, 01:02 PM
RE: you don't call anymore - by Meerkat - June 04, 2021, 01:08 PM
RE: you don't call anymore - by Iḷitqusiq - June 04, 2021, 01:19 PM
RE: you don't call anymore - by Meerkat - June 04, 2021, 02:33 PM
RE: you don't call anymore - by Iḷitqusiq - June 07, 2021, 03:24 PM
RE: you don't call anymore - by Meerkat - June 07, 2021, 03:42 PM
RE: you don't call anymore - by Iḷitqusiq - June 09, 2021, 02:02 PM
RE: you don't call anymore - by Meerkat - June 09, 2021, 02:19 PM
RE: you don't call anymore - by Iḷitqusiq - June 09, 2021, 02:25 PM
RE: you don't call anymore - by Meerkat - June 09, 2021, 02:29 PM