Redhawk Caldera Goonies never say die!
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
A palpable sense of excitement had swept through the pack over the past few days. “You have a brand new nephew,” his mother had explained at one point. Caracal had laughed and laughed at that silly word. It had made him think of sneezes and farts, or maybe both (snarts?).

When Towhee’s voice broke this morning’s silence like a particularly loud gong, the little boy was taking his first whizz of the day and practicing lifting his leg like his dad. (Next, he wanted to practice his strut, like he’d seen his mom doing lately.) The noise startled him and he staggered, losing his balance and falling onto his butt, which caused his urine stream to arc through the air, sparkling in the morning sunlight.

He burst into laughter at the hilarious sight, then looked around frantically. MOM! Caracal yelled, momentarily forgetting her howl came from elsewhere. DAD! TIERRA! SPHYRA! AUNTIE WOO! MEEKA! He ran out of air and sucked in a breath before exclaiming, I’M PEEING ON THE SKY!!!!!

Author: Kat
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Goonies never say die! - by Towhee - June 06, 2021, 08:07 PM
RE: Goonies never say die! - by Caracal - June 06, 2021, 10:51 PM
RE: Goonies never say die! - by Sphyra - June 08, 2021, 05:47 AM
RE: Goonies never say die! - by Āzon - June 08, 2021, 07:42 PM
RE: Goonies never say die! - by Tierra - June 09, 2021, 10:54 PM
RE: Goonies never say die! - by Caracal - June 11, 2021, 12:06 PM
RE: Goonies never say die! - by Sphyra - June 23, 2021, 02:22 AM
RE: Goonies never say die! - by Caracal - July 26, 2021, 09:22 AM