Redhawk Caldera Goonies never say die!
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
I hope it’s cool to nudge this toward a wrap since it’s been a month+. I wanna use this toward one of his trades. :)

The stranger didn’t get an opportunity to reply before Sphyra hurled out a couple insults. Forgetting that you weren’t supposed to turn your back on a stranger—another one of their mother’s lessons—he rounded on his sister to clap back.

So?! I can still practice! he retorted, although his cheeks warmed with embarrassment at his faux pas. Why are you so ugly? Caracal huffed in the next breath, resorting to petty insults just to get back at her for calling him dumb.

Of course, he hadn’t just insulted one twin with that particular jab. He glanced at Tierra, who still seemed rather taken with their nameless comrade, and then Caracal gave up on the entire enterprise. He dipped, at speed.

If anyone asked, he was just going to find mom or dad. He wasn’t running away out of fear of tag-teamed retribution from the twins. He had a weenie, he wasn’t one! Just for the record.

Author: Kat
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Goonies never say die! - by Towhee - June 06, 2021, 08:07 PM
RE: Goonies never say die! - by Caracal - June 06, 2021, 10:51 PM
RE: Goonies never say die! - by Sphyra - June 08, 2021, 05:47 AM
RE: Goonies never say die! - by Āzon - June 08, 2021, 07:42 PM
RE: Goonies never say die! - by Tierra - June 09, 2021, 10:54 PM
RE: Goonies never say die! - by Caracal - June 11, 2021, 12:06 PM
RE: Goonies never say die! - by Sphyra - June 23, 2021, 02:22 AM
RE: Goonies never say die! - by Caracal - July 26, 2021, 09:22 AM