Redhawk Caldera Mona Lisa: the original basic bitch
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
He only earned a giggle. How anticlimactic. Caracal paused and frowned, wondering what the heck he had to do to get another proper laugh out of the kid. Ignoring the signs of his nephew’s exhaustion, the older boy sucked in a huge breath, his chest actually puffing up with it.

He held it for a moment, trying to remember all the good swears he’d learned from Towhee, before blaring, SUCK A FUCKING BUTT! WIENER BITCH ASS—! Caracal officially ran out of breath there.

He was gearing up to draw in another when the little furball keeled over and fell asleep. Caracal made a choking noise and stared, a look of disgust slowly creeping over his face. How dare he pass out in the middle of Caracal’s amazing, cussing encore!

Shitstain, Caracal muttered sulkily under his breath, moving to leave. Before he went, though, he glanced over his shoulder and couldn’t help but smile. He was a cute little shitstain though.

Author: Kat
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Mona Lisa: the original basic bitch - by Killdeer - June 20, 2021, 05:45 PM
RE: Mona Lisa: the original basic bitch - by Caracal - June 23, 2021, 01:58 PM
RE: Mona Lisa: the original basic bitch - by Killdeer - June 23, 2021, 04:21 PM
RE: Mona Lisa: the original basic bitch - by Caracal - June 23, 2021, 04:30 PM
RE: Mona Lisa: the original basic bitch - by Killdeer - June 28, 2021, 08:06 PM
RE: Mona Lisa: the original basic bitch - by Caracal - June 29, 2021, 12:22 PM
RE: Mona Lisa: the original basic bitch - by Killdeer - June 29, 2021, 01:49 PM
RE: Mona Lisa: the original basic bitch - by Caracal - June 29, 2021, 03:24 PM
RE: Mona Lisa: the original basic bitch - by Killdeer - June 30, 2021, 08:14 PM
RE: Mona Lisa: the original basic bitch - by Caracal - June 30, 2021, 08:50 PM