Redhawk Caldera For one night I'm the hero
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
All Welcome 
First dad had gone — which Caracal only marginally noticed — and now mom was gone too, and no amount of wandering or shouting could help the boy find her. He'd tried for about an hour; roaming from the rendezvous site up the hill to yell for @Towhee.

As he trundled back down the hill to where the twins rested in the shade, Caracal made a point to stomp and cause as much disorder as he could, so as to wake @Sphyra from her nap and rouse @Tierra from whatever stupor the heat of the day had caused.

GET UP! He commanded. Have you seen mom? I can't find mom! Whether the twins answered him or not, Caracal began to march around them in an ever-widening circle. MOM! MOOOOM! He yelled again until he was red in the face, then huffed.

See? NOTHING! It hadn't occurred to Caracal yet that Towhee wouldn't have heard him anyway.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
For one night I'm the hero - by Caracal - July 02, 2021, 11:42 AM
RE: For one night I'm the hero - by Tierra - July 02, 2021, 12:28 PM
RE: For one night I'm the hero - by Caracal - July 02, 2021, 12:34 PM
RE: For one night I'm the hero - by Tierra - July 02, 2021, 12:51 PM
RE: For one night I'm the hero - by Caracal - July 02, 2021, 01:02 PM
RE: For one night I'm the hero - by Tierra - July 02, 2021, 05:07 PM
RE: For one night I'm the hero - by Sphyra - July 06, 2021, 07:40 AM