Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Joining 
At first, she really did intend to scope out the other packs in the area. But after sleeping on it and reflecting on her conversation with Rye, something just clicked for her. Meerkat spent one last day in solitude so that she felt fresh as a daisy when she ventured north to the foot of Duskfire Glacier.

She found herself at the bend of a river and followed it toward a lake surrounded by trees. They partly obscured the view of the looming glacier, though she could make out enough of it. It was really breathtaking from down here, she could only imagine how incredible the views must be from up high.

Meerkat took a few minutes to crane her neck and simply stare, then drew in a breath and howled. She called for @Rye and tacked on a request for the leader he'd mentioned, @Wintersbane. As her cry echoed off the nearby rockery, she felt her pulse quickening in anticipation.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
say hello - by Meerkat - July 28, 2021, 02:11 PM
RE: say hello - by RIP Wintersbane - July 29, 2021, 07:36 AM
RE: say hello - by Meerkat - July 29, 2021, 09:05 AM
RE: say hello - by Rye - July 29, 2021, 01:28 PM
RE: say hello - by RIP Wintersbane - August 05, 2021, 08:43 AM
RE: say hello - by Meerkat - August 05, 2021, 06:04 PM
RE: say hello - by RIP Wintersbane - August 23, 2021, 09:14 AM
RE: say hello - by Meerkat - August 23, 2021, 09:35 AM
RE: say hello - by Rye - August 29, 2021, 11:55 PM