Duskfire Glacier say hello
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
The moment he offered the mothers' names, Meerkat knew she'd won entry into the pack. A smile spread over her face and she nodded hastily, in total agreement. Tzila. Lane. Imaq. She would commit the names to memory and, hopefully soon, have faces to go along with them.

"Thank you," she said when the Alpha formally welcomed her, bowing her head. As much as she thrilled at the idea of being given a private tour by him, the thought was also very nerve-wracking. Meerkat figured he probably had plenty of other things on his plate anyway, like chasing after all those kids.

Peering past Wintersbane's shoulder, she wagged her tail. "How 'bout it, Rye?" Then returning her focus to the swarthy leader, she added another, "Thanks again for the opportunity, Wintersbane." I won't let you down.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
say hello - by Meerkat - July 28, 2021, 02:11 PM
RE: say hello - by RIP Wintersbane - July 29, 2021, 07:36 AM
RE: say hello - by Meerkat - July 29, 2021, 09:05 AM
RE: say hello - by Rye - July 29, 2021, 01:28 PM
RE: say hello - by RIP Wintersbane - August 05, 2021, 08:43 AM
RE: say hello - by Meerkat - August 05, 2021, 06:04 PM
RE: say hello - by RIP Wintersbane - August 23, 2021, 09:14 AM
RE: say hello - by Meerkat - August 23, 2021, 09:35 AM
RE: say hello - by Rye - August 29, 2021, 11:55 PM