Duskfire Glacier she dances in a ring of fire
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Would it be okay to date this for the 11th? Also, I may wait for that thread to progress a bit more before proceeding with this one but I wanted to go ahead and drop her in here. :)

The temperature had dropped quite a bit last night, so Meerkat had climbed into an old badger sett she'd found. Maybe she would use it as a proper den over the winter, at least when it was too cold to sleep out in the open by herself. There was something dreary about waking up underground, in the close darkness, and when her eyes peeled open this morning, she quickly scooted toward the light streaming into the den's mouth.

"Imaq," she blurted with some surprise at finding the exotic she-wolf standing just outside the door. She looked like she was waiting and Meerkat wondered if she'd called out to her. She hadn't heard it, either because she was half-asleep, half-deaf or probably both. "Good morning," she thought to tack on even as she fought back a yawn and tried to blink the grogginess from her eyes.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
she dances in a ring of fire - by Imaq - September 29, 2021, 02:06 PM
RE: she dances in a ring of fire - by Meerkat - September 29, 2021, 02:19 PM
RE: she dances in a ring of fire - by Imaq - October 12, 2021, 02:10 PM
RE: she dances in a ring of fire - by Meerkat - October 12, 2021, 03:23 PM