Broken Antler Fen soolai, soolai, soolaimon
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
Even though he didn't recognize the wolf who appeared along the borderline, Caracal waved his tail. He stood still, letting her approach, ducking his head as she came closer. When he sneaked a peek upward through his eyelashes to get a glimpse of her up close, his breath caught in his throat. Forgetting decorum for a moment, he whipped the rest of his head upward to goggle at the disfigured half of her face.

She greeted him as if nothing was amiss. Caracal blinked, realized he was staring and dropped his head again. "Business?" he repeated stupidly. Feeling flustered, he took a breath and said, "Sorry. I'm Caracal. I was looking for my dad, sister or Bridget, if any of them are around." He paused, then couldn't help but wonder, "Are you... okay?" Tentatively, his eyes raised again, trying to ascertain her wound without being rude about it.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
soolai, soolai, soolaimon - by Caracal - September 30, 2021, 12:20 PM
RE: soolai, soolai, soolaimon - by Ukulele - October 03, 2021, 12:31 PM
RE: soolai, soolai, soolaimon - by Caracal - October 03, 2021, 12:47 PM
RE: soolai, soolai, soolaimon - by Ukulele - October 03, 2021, 01:45 PM
RE: soolai, soolai, soolaimon - by Caracal - October 03, 2021, 02:46 PM
RE: soolai, soolai, soolaimon - by Ukulele - October 26, 2021, 01:15 PM
RE: soolai, soolai, soolaimon - by Caracal - October 26, 2021, 02:03 PM
RE: soolai, soolai, soolaimon - by Ukulele - October 29, 2021, 04:24 PM
RE: soolai, soolai, soolaimon - by Caracal - October 31, 2021, 03:18 PM