Rising Sun Valley takinik ⥉
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Kukutux spit out some long, complex word that made Mahler's language seem comprehensible in comparison. What? she blurted without thinking. Obviously it was some kind of word for midwife. Why did all these wolves have to speak gibberish seemingly at random? Whatever happened to good ol' proper common tongue that everyone could understand, even someone as culturally stunted as Wylla?

Yeah, I guess? I don't know anything about it. He saved our daughter when she was born full of water, but that's the most I know. Women trust him, I guess. It was a bit of a thorn in her side, for women seen in such a vulnerable light were particularly susceptible to fawning, and she was about ready to drop the next bitch who fawned over her mate off a high cliff.

Her opinion of Kukutux was failing before, but grew tenfold when she shared her thoughts on stubborn men. It pulled a hollow laugh from Wylla's throat. You got that right, she said. Men are idiots. He always asked me to be his wife when I was super pissed off with him for doing something stupid. As if I wanted anything to do with him then! Sometimes she wondered if they ever would have got to this point if he hadn't told her he was dying and if she hadn't asked herself.

Kukutux suggested a hunt. Wylla cast a skeptical look around. She wanted to just get home, but a year of helping provide for Sagtannet and feeling responsible for the pack wasn't so easily shrugged off. Besides, Mahler could use the food and a break from doing it himself. I'm a pretty shitty hunter, she admitted, so you might wanna take the lead.
Messages In This Thread
takinik ⥉ - by Kukutux - November 07, 2021, 10:10 PM
RE: takinik ⥉ - by Wylla - November 15, 2021, 12:18 PM
RE: takinik ⥉ - by Kukutux - November 17, 2021, 11:35 AM
RE: takinik ⥉ - by Wylla - December 04, 2021, 10:56 AM
RE: takinik ⥉ - by Kukutux - December 08, 2021, 11:59 PM
RE: takinik ⥉ - by Wylla - December 15, 2021, 10:49 PM
RE: takinik ⥉ - by Kukutux - December 16, 2021, 08:42 PM
RE: takinik ⥉ - by Wylla - January 13, 2022, 07:45 PM
RE: takinik ⥉ - by Kukutux - January 14, 2022, 10:15 PM
RE: takinik ⥉ - by Wylla - January 21, 2022, 11:37 AM
RE: takinik ⥉ - by Kukutux - January 21, 2022, 04:08 PM