Dragoncrest Cliffs ae dilla marjaaniyaan
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,966 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Her companion took to the water like a fish, her eyes following Njord as he momentarily disappeared beneath the waves, then resurfaced and paddled back to shore. She turned to follow him, shivering a little as the cold saltwater ran off her pelt and left her exposed to the chilly December air.

Planting her own paws in the damp sand, Meerkat shook herself. Even as she shed the extra weight from her fur, she abruptly felt exhaustion steal over her like a heavy cloak. She sighed and sank to her haunches, licking at the remaining moisture. As she bent to her task, Meerkat contemplated moving closer to Njord to steal some of his warmth, a thought which reminded her of doing the same with Issorartuyok not so long ago. Her heart pinched in her chest.

She straightened as he asked her what she thought. Trying to shake off the emotional weariness, Meerkat offered a small smile and agreed, "It's very bonnie, for sure. It's a lovely place to call home, Njord." Meerkat fought an urge to sigh, turning her gaze to scan the beach again in an attempt to lift her suddenly sunken spirits.

Just moments ago, she'd told him she wasn't in any hurry, though now Meerkat felt like she needed to get going, lest she drag down this otherwise merry day with her mood swing. As much as she liked Njord, she definitely didn't want to burden him with her issues. After hashing over things with Sialuk just hours ago, she really didn't want to revisit them herself.

"Part of me wants to stay here forever," she sighed, "though I suppose I should head out soon. My pack is actually preparing a memorial for some members we lost recently. I wasn't very close to them, though I want to make sure I'm there for their kids." A thought hit her. "You, ah, didn't know Wintersbane and Tzila, did you?"
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
ae dilla marjaaniyaan - by Meerkat - December 16, 2021, 04:42 PM
RE: ae dilla marjaaniyaan - by Njord - December 17, 2021, 02:10 AM
RE: ae dilla marjaaniyaan - by Meerkat - December 17, 2021, 09:48 AM
RE: ae dilla marjaaniyaan - by Njord - December 22, 2021, 12:07 AM
RE: ae dilla marjaaniyaan - by Meerkat - December 22, 2021, 12:57 AM
RE: ae dilla marjaaniyaan - by Njord - December 22, 2021, 01:42 AM
RE: ae dilla marjaaniyaan - by Meerkat - December 22, 2021, 10:12 AM
RE: ae dilla marjaaniyaan - by Njord - December 24, 2021, 02:44 AM
RE: ae dilla marjaaniyaan - by Rosalyn - December 24, 2021, 10:15 AM
RE: ae dilla marjaaniyaan - by Meerkat - December 27, 2021, 12:20 PM
RE: ae dilla marjaaniyaan - by Njord - December 27, 2021, 08:03 PM