Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,966 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
Following a heart-to-heart with her mother the night of the feast, Meerkat's head was full of noise. She was so caught up in her own internal conflict, she didn't realize what was happening with the pack. Only when she overheard @Issorartuyok calling out for Duskfire's youths with a subtle hint of urgency did she get her first whiff of trouble.

Rather mindlessly, she began to walk through the territory in search of @Lane. Meerkat was quite avidly avoiding Issorartuyok, so she couldn't exactly go and ask him what the heck he was up to right now. The thought made her chest hurt. When she thought of all the words Towhee had put in her ear, it hurt even more. She had no idea what to do with that situation.

But something else was afoot. "Lane? Lane! LANE!" the yearling found herself shouting with totally uncharacteristic impatience, her recent spate of pique choosing a wonderful moment to rear its ugly head again. "What the hell is going on around here?"

If y'all would prefer she didn't overhear that howl, just let me know and I'll edit! :)
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
chaos machine productions - by Meerkat - December 20, 2021, 09:24 PM
RE: chaos machine productions - by Lane - December 20, 2021, 10:30 PM
RE: chaos machine productions - by Meerkat - December 20, 2021, 11:04 PM
RE: chaos machine productions - by Lane - December 20, 2021, 11:48 PM
RE: chaos machine productions - by Meerkat - December 21, 2021, 12:09 AM
RE: chaos machine productions - by Lane - December 21, 2021, 10:24 PM
RE: chaos machine productions - by Meerkat - December 21, 2021, 10:49 PM
RE: chaos machine productions - by Lane - December 21, 2021, 11:25 PM
RE: chaos machine productions - by Meerkat - December 22, 2021, 12:40 AM
RE: chaos machine productions - by Lane - December 23, 2021, 12:03 AM
RE: chaos machine productions - by Meerkat - December 23, 2021, 01:57 PM