Duskfire Glacier chaos machine productions
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Lane's expression suddenly pinched and Meerkat's ears slipped backward a little as she realized how her words must've come across. She shot the Alpha female another frown, this one apologetic, but before she could offer a verbal apology, Lane implied the pack might divide. Once more, Meerkat reeled.

Weren't they all the same family? If she was wrong about that, then who belonged with Issorartuyok and who belonged with Lane? Where did Meerkat belong? Shit, maybe she should cut her losses and go hang with her mom in Moonglow. She blinked rapidly a few times, wondering...

"If that's the case, then have we considered joining with any of our allies?" the yearling wondered, warm eyes probing Lane's face. "Either way, I'll head northwest then, to cover more ground." And for other, obvious reasons.

Meerkat paused for a moment, trying to gather her thoughts. Lane still looked rather raddled, understandably. Meerkat herself was still in shock, the feeling so all-consuming that it made her forget the rest of her harried emotions.

"It's a lot," the yearling murmured, "on top of a lot..." She exhaled and reached out to brush the woman's shoulder. "But we'll figure something out, Lane. When do you plan to inform everyone else? I'll hang out, you know, for moral support."
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
chaos machine productions - by Meerkat - December 20, 2021, 09:24 PM
RE: chaos machine productions - by Lane - December 20, 2021, 10:30 PM
RE: chaos machine productions - by Meerkat - December 20, 2021, 11:04 PM
RE: chaos machine productions - by Lane - December 20, 2021, 11:48 PM
RE: chaos machine productions - by Meerkat - December 21, 2021, 12:09 AM
RE: chaos machine productions - by Lane - December 21, 2021, 10:24 PM
RE: chaos machine productions - by Meerkat - December 21, 2021, 10:49 PM
RE: chaos machine productions - by Lane - December 21, 2021, 11:25 PM
RE: chaos machine productions - by Meerkat - December 22, 2021, 12:40 AM
RE: chaos machine productions - by Lane - December 23, 2021, 12:03 AM
RE: chaos machine productions - by Meerkat - December 23, 2021, 01:57 PM