Dragoncrest Cliffs sing me a song of a lass that is gone
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Meerkat liked to think she was observant and tuned in to others’ feelings, even the ones they tried to hide. She wondered a little at Chacal’s affectation, though she neither asked about it, nor did she ruminate on it long, other than to write a small note to herself. She should seek out Chacal some other time, when they didn’t have an audience, and see if she might want to talk about it.

She grinned easily at Chacal’s assurance that they would be fast friends, then the subsequent rhyme. Like with Njord’s accent, she didn’t think she would soon tire of the woman’s apparent penchant for verse. She wondered if she was a bard or storyteller. Now that was something she could ask right here and now.

You speak like poetry. It’s lovely, Meerkat said, not stopping to think that pointing it out might not be welcomed. Are you a singer or storyteller, by any chance? If not, you should be. And I like to think of myself as a life coach, so you should totally listen to me, she quipped with a merry wave of her tail.

She glanced at Njord, standing aside patiently. As much as she enjoyed acquainting with Chacal and the others, Meerkat had come here for him and knew it was time to excuse herself so they could reunite properly and get her settled into her new home. The thought sent a little thrill through her.

If you’ll excuse us, Chacal… I’ll come find you later to finish our chat, the newcomer said, bowing her head to the songstress and moving to press herself against Njord, ready to take her first steps as the newest member of Sapphique.

Edited to wrap.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Meerkat - January 11, 2022, 08:11 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Njord - January 12, 2022, 04:32 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Erzulie - January 12, 2022, 05:19 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Meerkat - January 12, 2022, 06:21 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Sobo - January 14, 2022, 01:56 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Chacal - January 16, 2022, 12:29 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Njord - February 03, 2022, 12:31 AM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Erzulie - February 03, 2022, 02:54 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Meerkat - February 03, 2022, 03:17 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Chacal - February 12, 2022, 06:48 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Meerkat - February 13, 2022, 09:55 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Chacal - February 20, 2022, 05:38 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Meerkat - February 21, 2022, 10:00 AM