Emberwood bits n pianos
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
All Welcome 
They'd discussed it (behind the scenes, on Discord) and didn't plan to stop traveling anytime soon. But Caracal liked his family well enough and figured they would be remiss not to hang out at their new digs for a few days. He couldn't imagine @Killdeer would disagree, so the boys trailed the other Redhawks to Emberwood at a slight lag.

"Tell me if you change your mind about staying," Caracal said to the younger boy, poking him in the chest and then leaving him for a bit in case he wanted to chill with his mom and dad. In the meantime, he wanted to explore the edges of the woods his elder siblings had chosen.

As he passed his thousandth aspen, Caracal found his mind wandering to Towhee. Did anyone know where their mom had ended up these days? Maybe he would ask around while he was here, supposing he bumped into anybody.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
bits n pianos - by Caracal - January 15, 2022, 12:47 AM
RE: bits n pianos - by RIP Bronco - January 16, 2022, 02:35 PM
RE: bits n pianos - by Caracal - January 16, 2022, 03:14 PM
RE: bits n pianos - by RIP Bronco - January 16, 2022, 05:57 PM
RE: bits n pianos - by Caracal - January 16, 2022, 07:55 PM
RE: bits n pianos - by RIP Bronco - January 16, 2022, 09:27 PM
RE: bits n pianos - by Caracal - January 16, 2022, 11:47 PM
RE: bits n pianos - by RIP Bronco - January 17, 2022, 02:54 PM
RE: bits n pianos - by Caracal - January 17, 2022, 03:42 PM