Dragoncrest Cliffs over the sea to skye
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
As close as they were, he said he didn’t know of his brother’s whereabouts. Meerkat chuckled as he affectionately ranted about his sibling. She wondered if maybe Hermes was the slightly older of the two, always looking out for the wayward Dionysus. It kind of sounded that way.

That’s quite a ways, speaking as someone who’s made that trip a few times, Meerkat rejoined. Why’d he do that?

While Hermes regaled her with tales of his wayward brother, Meerkat listened attentively, though it was admittedly a little distracting when the weasel reappeared, sans her tiny offspring. The snakelike rodent began chittering at them in a fashion that Meerkat could only take to be chastising.

I think she’s in the middle of moving her babies. We should get out of her way, Meerkat said to Hermes, motioning for him to follow her and just hoping he wouldn’t be tempted to hunt the critter. If they captured her, that would kill her litter. That struck her as both counterproductive and cruel.

And maybe we can chase down your brother while we’re at it, hmm? she suggested, giving the young man a gentle poke as they moved away.

Wrapped this for us. :)
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
over the sea to skye - by Meerkat - January 24, 2022, 09:34 AM
RE: over the sea to skye - by Hermes - January 29, 2022, 11:37 PM
RE: over the sea to skye - by Meerkat - January 30, 2022, 08:23 PM
RE: over the sea to skye - by Hermes - February 01, 2022, 12:02 PM
RE: over the sea to skye - by Meerkat - February 01, 2022, 12:27 PM
RE: over the sea to skye - by Hermes - February 01, 2022, 01:02 PM
RE: over the sea to skye - by Meerkat - February 01, 2022, 05:09 PM
RE: over the sea to skye - by Hermes - February 15, 2022, 12:07 PM
RE: over the sea to skye - by Meerkat - February 15, 2022, 06:13 PM
RE: over the sea to skye - by Hermes - February 24, 2022, 05:04 PM
RE: over the sea to skye - by Meerkat - February 25, 2022, 01:32 PM