Swiftcurrent Creek and i'll use you as a warning sign
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
928 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
All Welcome 
The expectation had been far greater than what he felt in this moment.

The shadowrunner did not seek to move further, the waning moon barely filtering the stark bits of silver that frosted his otherwise black ensemble. His hardened champagne eyes would sweep over the rushing waters of the creek, knowing in his heart that at one point, this had been home, and yet unable to grasp such a concept.

Nowhere would ever feel like home again, now would it? The bitterness of that thought was swept tidily away in the back of his mind, a rumbling growl the only opposition he revealed to the world to those thoughts.

He hadn’t quite expected himself to come back to these valleys, but it seemed he was unable to keep away. A glutton for punishment, he was sure his brother would describe. @Viinturuth was about somewhere—the two never straying far from one another.

A cloud rolled above, shifting—revealing more of the cool moons glow before the beast sank to his haunches slowly. He had thought to find sleep earlier, after his arrival to his destination. Now, he knew his mind would never settle enough to allow such a simple act. Come daylight, decisions would need to be considered. For now, he would simply watch the night in the company of the ever-moving creek.
Messages In This Thread
and i'll use you as a warning sign - by Akavir - March 31, 2022, 08:28 AM
RE: and i'll use you as a warning sign - by Æsilfír - March 31, 2022, 09:19 AM
RE: and i'll use you as a warning sign - by Akavir - March 31, 2022, 09:41 AM
RE: and i'll use you as a warning sign - by Æsilfír - March 31, 2022, 11:27 AM
RE: and i'll use you as a warning sign - by Akavir - March 31, 2022, 11:53 AM
RE: and i'll use you as a warning sign - by Æsilfír - March 31, 2022, 12:49 PM
RE: and i'll use you as a warning sign - by Akavir - April 01, 2022, 03:47 PM
RE: and i'll use you as a warning sign - by Viinturuth - April 02, 2022, 06:08 AM
RE: and i'll use you as a warning sign - by Æsilfír - April 02, 2022, 09:30 PM
RE: and i'll use you as a warning sign - by Akavir - April 03, 2022, 06:15 AM