Dragoncrest Cliffs starcadian
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Much as she loved her babies, Meerkat sometimes needed to leave the den to toilet, stretch her legs or just breathe fresh air for a few moments. On such occasions, she left the tiny trio tucked up against their father with a promise not to stray far or be gone long, as if such things were even possible.

But when a familiar voice rose up from near the borders during one such brief excursion, the new mother couldn’t resist. @Njord, Meerkat said a little breathlessly, popping her head back into the burrow, that’s my dad calling. They exchanged a look of understanding before she withdrew and began loping toward the inland stretch of borders.

She found not only Phox but Caracal there too. Dad! Caracal! Meerkat greeted, moving forward to brush her snout against each of theirs. Her eyes danced. It’s so good to see you! What brings you here? She had her own good news to share, of course, but her eyes flicked between their faces, wondering what news they brought with them today.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
starcadian - by Caracal - April 25, 2022, 10:08 AM
RE: starcadian - by Phox - April 26, 2022, 06:07 PM
RE: starcadian - by Meerkat - April 26, 2022, 07:04 PM
RE: starcadian - by Caracal - April 26, 2022, 07:14 PM
RE: starcadian - by Phox - May 24, 2022, 09:24 PM
RE: starcadian - by Meerkat - May 25, 2022, 09:20 AM
RE: starcadian - by Caracal - May 25, 2022, 09:23 AM
RE: starcadian - by Phox - May 29, 2022, 04:02 PM
RE: starcadian - by Meerkat - May 30, 2022, 11:56 AM
RE: starcadian - by Caracal - May 30, 2022, 12:00 PM
RE: starcadian - by Meerkat - July 03, 2022, 12:37 PM