Dragoncrest Cliffs starcadian
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
As much as she would love to show off her children to her family, Meerkat hesitated, worrying at her lip. She wasn’t entirely sure how the leadership might feel about bringing outsiders into the territory. Furthermore, she ought to consult with Njord before bringing around visitors from outside the pack. She shouldn’t just appear at the den with two guests in tow.

She could see the excitement in her father’s and brother’s faces, which made it hard to say the words, though Meerkat knew it was for the best. I would love for you to meet them, she began, the incoming “but…” rather obvious by the look on her face. I would have to ask Njord and my leaders about it first, which unfortunately couldn’t simply happen on the spot, even though they’d come all this way.

They’re so little right now, there’s not much to them, Meerkat went on after a deep breath, but if you’re able to visit again in another month or two, they’ll be much more interactive. And they might actually stand a chance of remembering the rendezvous, which would be nice. I know it’s quite a ways, so we could always wait until all the pups—mom’s new ones included—are old enough to travel and arrange a play date in the middle somewhere, she suggested, trying to offset the collective disappointment.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
starcadian - by Caracal - April 25, 2022, 10:08 AM
RE: starcadian - by Phox - April 26, 2022, 06:07 PM
RE: starcadian - by Meerkat - April 26, 2022, 07:04 PM
RE: starcadian - by Caracal - April 26, 2022, 07:14 PM
RE: starcadian - by Phox - May 24, 2022, 09:24 PM
RE: starcadian - by Meerkat - May 25, 2022, 09:20 AM
RE: starcadian - by Caracal - May 25, 2022, 09:23 AM
RE: starcadian - by Phox - May 29, 2022, 04:02 PM
RE: starcadian - by Meerkat - May 30, 2022, 11:56 AM
RE: starcadian - by Caracal - May 30, 2022, 12:00 PM
RE: starcadian - by Meerkat - July 03, 2022, 12:37 PM