Big Salmon Lake i had to burn everything that i was just to come back like a phoenix
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
All Welcome 
Wasn’t there another burned forest somewhere around here? He knew he should go home, yet Caracal could not leave this mystery unsolved. He trotted south, roving east and then following the riverbank. His surroundings jogged his memory and he arrived in The Heartwood with a smug smile, then promptly plopped down to have a nap.

He woke with a bit of a start sometime later, the remnants of a dream still fizzling in his sleepy brain and sending jolts of molten heat through him. He flushed with embarrassment when the details of the dream replayed, including several intimate moments with his new pal, @Veteran. His stomach flipped and kicked, blushing scarlet right along with the rest of him as he rolled onto his feet with a grunt.

Shoving the mental images and their accompanying sense of panic aside, Caracal poured all his energy and focus into an abrupt run. He paid very little attention to where he was going as he rocketed due south along the stream leading toward Big Salmon Lake visible in the distance.

Maybe @Bridget? :eyes:
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
i had to burn everything that i was just to come back like a phoenix - by Caracal - May 27, 2022, 10:25 AM