Dragoncrest Cliffs eyes on your vibes
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Yes, she confirmed, eyes soft as they held his gaze. You guys are mature enough now and I trust you’ll not get into trouble—well, that you’ll only get into a little bit of trouble, Meerkat amended with a laugh.

She hadn’t been much older than him when she’d left her pack altogether, of course with her big brother in tow. She almost mentioned that, though she hesitated. Did Meerkat want to put that idea into her kids’ heads, make them think she was alright with it? She would like to say she wouldn’t hold them back but they were still so young. She had been too young to go, in hindsight, and she knew now how much she’d broken her mother’s heart.

If any of them expressed an interest in traveling—particularly if they went on this trip—then she would discuss it with them. In the meantime, Meerkat felt a little selfish but mostly just pleased that all three of her children were still with her and doing fairly well with the cards they’d been dealt.

So, back to this napping spot. I bet we could find the perfect place somewhere around here. And by ‘around here,’ I don’t mean the rendezvous site. I mean somewhere else in the territory. Wanna go find it? We can get it all prepped and ready so you can start using it after our trip, hm? Sound like a plan?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
eyes on your vibes - by Meerkat - August 26, 2022, 01:33 PM
RE: eyes on your vibes - by Swordfish - August 27, 2022, 04:35 PM
RE: eyes on your vibes - by Meerkat - August 29, 2022, 08:35 PM
RE: eyes on your vibes - by Swordfish - September 06, 2022, 10:12 PM
RE: eyes on your vibes - by Meerkat - September 07, 2022, 09:11 AM
RE: eyes on your vibes - by Swordfish - September 20, 2022, 08:47 PM
RE: eyes on your vibes - by Meerkat - September 21, 2022, 12:27 PM
RE: eyes on your vibes - by Swordfish - September 22, 2022, 07:42 PM
RE: eyes on your vibes - by Meerkat - September 22, 2022, 08:02 PM