Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
Following a brief rendezvous with Towhee at Mereo’s borders, Meerkat returned to where she’d left @Stingray, @Swordfish and @Mercy tucked safely in a clearing overlooking Arrow Falls and the lake below. She’d asked them to wait there and upon her return, informed them that their grandmother and cousins were on their way to meet them here.

Too excited to sit, Meerkat paced the area, making sure it was as ideal for a playdate as it had first appeared. So long as the adults kept the children away from the ledge on the far side—or at least supervised them if they wanted to check out the incredible views—everything should be fine. It was the perfect little spot for the family’s first meeting on neutral ground.

I’ll be posting with Towhee next but tagged parties are welcome to jump in anytime! Please let me know if I need to modify any of the assumptions made here.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
dragon’s gamble - by Meerkat - September 19, 2022, 10:02 AM
RE: dragon’s gamble - by Towhee - September 19, 2022, 10:12 AM
RE: dragon’s gamble - by Maxim - September 19, 2022, 10:22 AM
RE: dragon’s gamble - by Swordfish - September 20, 2022, 08:36 PM
RE: dragon’s gamble - by Jack Snipe - September 20, 2022, 08:41 PM
RE: dragon’s gamble - by Stingray - September 21, 2022, 11:10 AM
RE: dragon’s gamble - by Towhee - September 21, 2022, 11:48 AM
RE: dragon’s gamble - by Meerkat - September 21, 2022, 12:02 PM
RE: dragon’s gamble - by Swordfish - October 06, 2022, 06:50 PM
RE: dragon’s gamble - by Maxim - October 08, 2022, 11:39 AM
RE: dragon’s gamble - by Towhee - October 31, 2022, 10:32 PM