Redsand Canyon saepenumero
an hour of wolves and shattered shields
2,516 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Warrior
Master Tactician
Ranger
Pack Activity 
pack meeting! 5 day rounds or ill reply when everyone has <3 optional but strongly encouraged. PPing NPCs 

@Tierra @Killdeer @Atreus @Minne @Alstroemeria (tagging @Reyson for visibility <3)

it was in the forum that germanicus summoned his wolves once more.

he had woken beside fennec and after a morning of hunting, had come here to bring them together.

he looked for the softspun gold of her fur now, missing her and feeling rather bereft given their last tense words.

germanicus had spent long hours alone toiling upon the future of mereo, but in the end his tactician's mind suggested he could not do it alone.

"first and foremost i want to thank each one of you for your continued service to mereo," the silver man said when they had come to meet him. valiria lurked somewhere close, the last of his four children to remain. sybol stood somewhere near tierra, and the great glaukos watched coolly from the back of the small crowd.

"we have lost many. now the winter approaches and we must fortify." the eagle looked to each in turn. "i ask you now to give me your thoughts for mereo. we have no enemy though we are trained for it. but every one of you has a role in the canyon. tell me now if you desire something other."

his yellow eyes were calm.

"let us reforge. but this is our home. and for you i will hold it, even if my original vision must change."

resolute.

germanicus did not glance toward fennec now lest she see how he struggled so with his weaknesses.
Messages In This Thread
saepenumero - by Germanicus - December 02, 2022, 08:01 PM
RE: saepenumero - by Alstroemeria - December 02, 2022, 08:39 PM
RE: saepenumero - by Fennec - December 02, 2022, 09:00 PM
RE: saepenumero - by Tierra - December 02, 2022, 09:16 PM
RE: saepenumero - by Atreus - December 03, 2022, 11:10 AM
RE: saepenumero - by Germanicus - December 09, 2022, 04:57 PM
RE: saepenumero - by Minne - December 09, 2022, 07:49 PM
RE: saepenumero - by Alstroemeria - December 10, 2022, 12:03 AM
RE: saepenumero - by Fennec - December 10, 2022, 12:16 AM
RE: saepenumero - by Tierra - December 11, 2022, 11:32 AM
RE: saepenumero - by Atreus - December 11, 2022, 11:36 AM