Dragoncrest Cliffs a boy named stargazer
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Still she didn’t move, staring ever upward as she found herself guessing at the moon’s phase. If memory served, it had been a little slenderer a few nights past, which meant…

Waxing gibbons? she whispered, picturing her dad’s face with a fond twitch of her lips.

“WAUGH!”

Meerkat jumped, face whipping toward the source of the nearby cry. She squinted at the dark shape near where she’d been digging earlier, trying to discern details in the moonlight. She thought she saw a glimpse of neon blue eyes right before the yelling started, her son’s voice a dead giveaway despite the angst in his tone.

She blinked at the accusation he hurled into the dark, then quickly swept to her feet with a sotto voce, No, Ray, it’s me.

Meerkat paused and then hastened toward his silhouette. She suspected he might’ve stumbled across her dig site, which was confirmed as she came closer. She let out a breath, guilt quivering in her gut even as her snout moved to touch Stingray’s face.

Shoot, she apologized against his golden cheekbone. Are you alright?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
a boy named stargazer - by Meerkat - December 19, 2022, 09:38 PM
RE: a boy named stargazer - by Stingray - January 01, 2023, 05:46 PM
RE: a boy named stargazer - by Meerkat - January 01, 2023, 08:49 PM