Dragoncrest Cliffs Bichir
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,952 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
That pleading whisper broke Meerkat’s heart. Suddenly she was scuttling into the den like a crab, desperate to be beside her son. Minding his wounds, she curled up as close as she could, licking a soothing stripe between Swordfish’s eyes, up over his brow and forehead.

When she registered his question, Meerkat could only say, Me? She paused for a beat before whispering, I’m just worried about you, Fish. How are you feeling? What do you need?

Her forepaws fluttered toward his wounded flank as if she wanted to touch him but she didn’t. She didn’t want to hurt him by accident. Instead, she bent over him again, grazing her nose gently against the top of his head. She just lingered there, drawing in his living scent, the same one she’d breathed in the day he’d been born from her body.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Bichir - by Swordfish - January 15, 2023, 11:15 PM
RE: Bichir - by Meerkat - January 15, 2023, 11:48 PM
RE: Bichir - by Swordfish - January 24, 2023, 12:59 PM
RE: Bichir - by Meerkat - January 24, 2023, 11:32 PM
RE: Bichir - by Swordfish - January 25, 2023, 01:08 PM
RE: Bichir - by Meerkat - January 25, 2023, 02:29 PM
RE: Bichir - by Swordfish - January 26, 2023, 05:52 PM
RE: Bichir - by Meerkat - January 26, 2023, 06:09 PM
RE: Bichir - by Swordfish - January 26, 2023, 06:28 PM