Moonspear I try it to turn it down but I can't quite drown it out
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Her mouth pooled with saliva when Bridget mentioned the cat going after one of Brecheliant’s pups. Why did the apex predators always go after the babies? Of course, she knew why—they were the most vulnerable, thus the easiest prey—but it still rankled and scared her in equal measure. She just hoped the little girl would be okay.

Meerkat couldn’t recall anyone ever telling her she had her mother’s eyes. Do I? The observation made her lips curl into a smile. She thought back on their rendezvous in the fall, with all their kids. Her own life had been in shambles at the time, though everything had seemed pretty good for Towhee.

I remember her mentioning your name when she turned up, Meerkat thought aloud, not bothering to elaborate what exactly she meant. Didn’t you save her life? Wow, it really is an honor to meet you! Anyway, she’s doing well these days, as far as I know. She lives with Mereo in Redsand Canyon along with her mate and two youngest kids.

Meerkat is just full of misinformation today, lol.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I try it to turn it down but I can't quite drown it out - by Meerkat - February 20, 2023, 02:07 PM