Moonspear I try it to turn it down but I can't quite drown it out
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,954 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Bridget misunderstood what she was asking, though she caught it quite quickly and told Meerkat what she wanted to know. She nodded her understanding, eyes warm. Meerkat had only admiration and gratitude for the healer’s ability to keep all this important information more or less indexed in her head.

Since there was no time like the present, she bent a third time and nosed the ginger root into a better position before closing her teeth around it. A wolf’s jaws weren’t quite designed for this sort of thing, though she maneuvered it backward with her tongue and crushed off a mouthful with her molars. The majority of the tuber dropped back to the ground as the small bite exploded with flavor in Meerkat’s mouth.

Not entirely sure what she thought of it, she chewed the tough stem and swallowed. Her sinuses felt some kind of way about the taste lingering in her mouth. Meerkat crinkled her nose, then swiped a paw across it, certain it was running. Her foot came away dry but the tingling continued until it began to ebb.

That’s one of the weirdest things I’ve ever put in my mouth, Meerkat quipped. I’m ready to learn how to steep chamomile whenever you are, she added.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I try it to turn it down but I can't quite drown it out - by Meerkat - February 21, 2023, 10:33 AM