Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,954 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
Winter rain drummed on the roof of the ulaq and set the wind chime tinkling. Meerkat shifted on the soft deerskin laid out on the dirt floor, eyelids heavy. It was very cozy and warm in the den despite the February temperatures. She yearned for sleep. But with the pups leaping around her swollen belly, she could only catch snatches of it before rousing again, groggy eyes peering out at the rainfall.

Anyone’s welcome but I wanted to ping those she hasn’t met yet for attention: @Tullik, @Elentari, @Kannoyak and @Nasamik! :)
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
i like watching the puddles gather rain - by Meerkat - February 22, 2023, 09:35 PM
RE: i like watching the puddles gather rain - by Kannoyak - February 22, 2023, 09:38 PM
RE: i like watching the puddles gather rain - by Meerkat - February 23, 2023, 09:09 AM
RE: i like watching the puddles gather rain - by Kannoyak - February 28, 2023, 09:56 PM