Moonspear i like watching the puddles gather rain
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
The strapping stranger stepped inside, dripping water on the packed dirt floor. Meerkat paid this no mind, most of her attention riveted on the carcass he set at her feet. She did have the good manners not to start chowing down without at least exchanging a few more pleasantries with the man filling her ulaq.

It’s nice to meet you too, Kannoyak, she said, enunciating his name carefully. Doubtless he hailed from the north, with a name like that. And thank you! For the blessings and the food, Meerkat said, grinning before pulling some of the meat toward herself and finally indulging.

She took a few bites and hummed her pleasure as she chewed and swallowed. If she couldn’t sleep, she must fuel herself another way. Meerkat didn’t mind this method, though her eyelids still drooped with fatigue.

Tell me about yourself while I eat, she urged after a moment, eyes meeting Kannoyak’s purple gaze for a moment before she continued glutting on his gift.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
i like watching the puddles gather rain - by Meerkat - February 22, 2023, 09:35 PM
RE: i like watching the puddles gather rain - by Kannoyak - February 22, 2023, 09:38 PM
RE: i like watching the puddles gather rain - by Meerkat - February 23, 2023, 09:09 AM
RE: i like watching the puddles gather rain - by Kannoyak - February 28, 2023, 09:56 PM
RE: i like watching the puddles gather rain - by Meerkat - March 01, 2023, 08:20 AM