Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,954 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
Early morning showers gave way to clear skies, the midday sun lending a warmth to the air and a dewy glister to the wetted world. Meerkat stood in the door of the ulaq and drew in one of those deep breaths that felt like it scooped out the bottom of her lungs, then let it out in a whoosh. She smiled, then turned to see if @Orca II and @Seal were awake.

The girls were just shy of four weeks old and Meerkat was more than ready to share them with the village more fully. She stepped back inside to nudge at them before striding out the door into the April sunshine. She walked about ten paces before turning to face the gap beneath the tree where her family lived, hoping to see two little faces peeking out at her.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
and here we go, life’s waiting to begin - by Meerkat - April 03, 2023, 11:46 AM
RE: and here we go, life’s waiting to begin - by Seal - April 04, 2023, 02:36 PM
RE: and here we go, life’s waiting to begin - by Seal - April 05, 2023, 09:47 AM
RE: and here we go, life’s waiting to begin - by Seal - April 22, 2023, 09:35 PM