Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,954 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
She heard her mother’s call and immediately began making preparations to go see her. That was easier said than done, of course, especially with her built-in sitters (@Njord and @Stingray) still off on their adventure. After feeding @Orca II and Seal breakfast, she went by the lodge to see if @Chakliux and @Nasamik could watch them for a few hours. If not, she would arrange another sitter, as the girls were a little too young to venture that far yet.

Meerkat didn’t make it to The Heartwood until early afternoon. She crossed the glen and followed Towhee’s trail toward the nearby trees, smiling as she recognized @Phox’s and @Jack Snipe’s scents too. The others must belong to her newest brother and sister, though Maxim’s was conspicuously missing.

When her mother appeared, they exchanged hugs and Meerkat followed Towhee deeper into the woods, where Jack was keeping an eye on the napping @Sable and @Towhee Jr. She waved at the yearling, who volunteered to go find Phox (“he’s out hunting”). Meerkat nodded and then faced Towhee, eager to catch up on everything…

You should come to the village, she said a while later, gazing off toward Moonspear before meeting her mother’s eyes, I mean, to meet the girls. But you could always stay…

I’m hoping she can meet her baby siblings or chat with Phox! But this can be an RO if nobody’s available.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
the wolven storm - by Meerkat - April 26, 2023, 11:53 AM
RE: the wolven storm - by Phox - April 26, 2023, 12:03 PM
RE: the wolven storm - by Towhee Jr - April 26, 2023, 12:09 PM
RE: the wolven storm - by Meerkat - April 26, 2023, 12:30 PM
RE: the wolven storm - by Towhee - April 26, 2023, 03:54 PM
RE: the wolven storm - by Phox - April 26, 2023, 05:35 PM
RE: the wolven storm - by Towhee Jr - April 28, 2023, 08:39 AM
RE: the wolven storm - by Meerkat - April 28, 2023, 09:08 AM
RE: the wolven storm - by Phox - April 28, 2023, 12:55 PM
RE: the wolven storm - by Towhee Jr - May 02, 2023, 02:04 PM
RE: the wolven storm - by Meerkat - May 02, 2023, 02:24 PM