Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,954 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
Meerkat found her mother sitting beneath a particularly spindly eastern hemlock at the edge of the rendezvous site. Towhee looked like she could use a hug, so the councilor happily provided one. Afterward, she coaxed her mom to lie down on the ground so Meerkat could groom her. She meant for it to be comforting, though she found a surprisingly large amount of sap stuck in her mom’s fur.

Towhee fell asleep at some point, though Meerkat finished the job before walking off to fetch a drink. She returned to her sleeping mother’s side moments later, taking a seat and wiping at her mouth. She cast her eyes over the rendezvous site, looking for any of the pups. She thought she saw them playing off in the distance toward the top of the sloping clearing.

Maybe they’d come closer or maybe they wouldn’t. But it was the rendezvous site, so chances were, someone would wander past at some point. Meerkat exhaled a contented breath, occasionally glancing at the snoring Towhee but mostly keeping an eye out for some awake company…
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
wulfwiga - by Meerkat - May 09, 2023, 11:42 AM
RE: wulfwiga - by Figment - May 12, 2023, 07:56 PM
RE: wulfwiga - by Meerkat - May 15, 2023, 10:31 AM
RE: wulfwiga - by Orca II - May 18, 2023, 08:47 PM
RE: wulfwiga - by Figment - May 19, 2023, 08:08 PM
RE: wulfwiga - by Meerkat - May 22, 2023, 08:43 AM
RE: wulfwiga - by Orca II - May 31, 2023, 09:22 PM
RE: wulfwiga - by Figment - June 01, 2023, 06:56 PM
RE: wulfwiga - by Meerkat - June 02, 2023, 10:49 AM
RE: wulfwiga - by Orca II - June 17, 2023, 01:06 PM
RE: wulfwiga - by Meerkat - July 10, 2023, 11:38 AM