Wheeling Gull Isle tristraka
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
Caracal muttered fervent prayers under his breath while his wife labored. It was hard to see Heda in such agony, though he stayed steadfastly by her side, providing her with whatever she needed from him. By the time the pups debuted, he was exhausted, so he could not imagine how she must feel.

He was a father of four. Caracal looked at them tenderly, though as soon as he ascertained all were healthy and whole, he returned his attention to his mate. He nuzzled her brow, mopping it with his tongue before bathing her face in kisses. He was grateful for and proud of her. He loved her—and them—so fiercely, it brought tears to his eyes.

There weren’t many who would hear, nevertheless Caracal stepped away from Heda and the babes to sing joyously, “We have four new children!” and then, “God is good! Praise Him and give thanks!”

He stepped back toward his little family and hunkered down behind Heda, his body cradling hers as he peered over her shoulder. Caracal’s cheek pressed against hers as he marveled at their four little gifts from God.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
tristraka - by Heda - May 16, 2023, 01:41 PM
RE: tristraka - by Caracal - May 16, 2023, 02:02 PM
RE: tristraka - by Dinah - May 16, 2023, 03:15 PM
RE: tristraka - by Judah - May 16, 2023, 02:59 PM
RE: tristraka - by Simeon - May 16, 2023, 03:40 PM
RE: tristraka - by Malakai - May 16, 2023, 10:26 PM