Wheeling Gull Isle we sing, “look at all this love we’ve found”
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
They shuffled forth excitedly (except maybe for Judah) and after a moment of chaos, each pup ended up with a shell. Because patience was a virtue, Caracal put a toe to his lips and waited for them to settle down before he took it upon himself to flip over each of the seashells.

We have a winner, winner, chicken Dinah! he crowed when Dinah’s shell overturned to reveal the small stone. Remember, Caracal said, raising his voice a little to discourage objections, you’ll each get a turn! The three of you will be with your mama this afternoon. You, he said, pointing a toe at his little girl and grinning, you’re with me.

He turned and swept from the den, striding a few yards before halting and looking over his shoulder. Caracal had no doubt Dinah would be frolicking along right behind him, eager to gather more treasure. It seemed fitting that she should be the first, considering how much she already loved going out, and that gave him an idea.

Your mission is this: find a gift for your mama and each of your brothers. Now, take the lead if you like. I’ll be right behind you.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)