Wheeling Gull Isle when life’s moving too fast, we can make this dream last
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
If he thought being choked sounded bad, it hadn’t even crossed Caracal’s mind that Judah might try a running start. By the time he glanced over at his son, Judah was already speeding toward him. Caracal only just managed to brace himself for impact, which punched a wheezing puff out of him. Despite being strangled after all, one forepaw came up to hold Judah’s arms in place so he wouldn’t fall off.

Caracal took a moment to gather himself, then slowly pushed upright. Judah was heavier than he looked, though he thought he could manage… for a little while, anyway. Besides, hadn’t he said they wouldn’t go far? They were just going on a little stroll, that was all…

This ride only goes one speed, he quipped at Judah’s cry of, “Giddyup!” Slow as fu—uh—udge. I don’t want you to fall off, buddy, Caracal said, turning his head to kinda sorta look at Judah perched on his back.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: when life’s moving too fast, we can make this dream last - by Caracal - July 13, 2023, 08:47 PM