Wheeling Gull Isle when life’s moving too fast, we can make this dream last
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
It caught him by surprise—and made him hell’a proud—when Judah wandered off on his own without qualm. Caracal rolled his shoulders and watched his son go, planning to mosey in his wake after a moment.

Before he could move, Judah ran back to him. Caracal prepared to scoop him close, in case he’d become afraid. But the little boy merely put a paw on his foreleg and declared his love.

His papa blinked down at him for a beat before a huge grin split his face. He scooped up his son, after all, holding him high and swinging him a moment before carefully pulling him close. Caracal planted a big smooch on his head, then set him back on the ground.

Love you too, Ju, he said with feeling, nudging the boy’s bottom. Now go pick some flowers! I’ll be right behind you, always.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: when life’s moving too fast, we can make this dream last - by Caracal - July 17, 2023, 01:57 PM