Wheeling Gull Isle in the summer of 07, i was sure i'd go to heaven
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
Caracal considered sweeping in there and reassuring them just how much he loved them. But the kids hadn’t noticed him and he found himself frozen, listening to their whispered exchange as Simeon comforted Dinah. He dispelled her doubts with words of wisdom beyond his years.

The tears fell, salting Caracal’s cheeks as he quietly withdrew. He needed to collect himself a bit before he broached this topic with his little girl. In the meantime, Dinah was in good hands with her brother, a lamb safe with her shepherd. The eldest boy was a minister in the making.

Caracal slipped away down the beach, letting the sound of the pounding surf soothe him as he meandered in the dark.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: in the summer of 07, i was sure i'd go to heaven - by Caracal - July 13, 2023, 11:49 AM