Wheeling Gull Isle My Order has detected an abnormal amount of transliminal energy
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
Caracal found himself at odds with his wife.

First there was the misapprehension about the mainland.

Then there was the fact that Caracal wanted to hurl John into the ocean.

(He’d kept that to himself and somehow kept his head as well, though silently he seethed at a grown man hurting a child. He didn’t give a shit about the details. All he could think about was Reyes throttling him; how it had screwed him up for life in some ways; and how he had zero tolerance for an adult harming a child under any circumstances.)

Now Heda wanted him to leave his family and fetch help on the mainland.

I will not, he said, crouching beside Ana, shaking as he tried to take her vitals. I will not leave her. I will not leave this island. Someone else can go. John can go.

Hopefully he would send help and never return himself.

Apparently I cure the Monday Meemies with drama, lol. Please do not hesitate to tell me if I should alter anything about this post!
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: My Order has detected an abnormal amount of transliminal energy - by Caracal - September 11, 2023, 10:52 AM