Moonspear railroad shelter
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
He gave her a nod and to Meerkat’s surprise, he began unrolling his pack and pulling some dried blossoms out of it. Her eyes sparkled as her lips parted to say something. But she felt a cough coming on and turned her head to bury it in her shoulder.

It passed quickly and she looked to the healer to say, Thank you. I really appreciate you stopping by with medicine. I’ll drink plenty of water and rest as much as possible. And once I’m on the mend, I’ll decontaminate the whole ulaq, she promised.

It was a good thing her mother had taken Seal to the seaside. Otherwise Meerkat had a feeling her daughter would take her refusals even more personally than Alaric. She couldn’t cope with the idea of getting anyone sick, least of all her daughters. She would make sure to tell @Njord to ask @Orca II to keep her distance while Meerkat rested and recovered.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
railroad shelter - by Meerkat - September 25, 2023, 10:36 AM
RE: railroad shelter - by Alaric - September 26, 2023, 08:39 AM
RE: railroad shelter - by Meerkat - September 27, 2023, 08:39 AM
RE: railroad shelter - by Alaric - September 28, 2023, 09:58 AM
RE: railroad shelter - by Meerkat - September 28, 2023, 10:27 AM
RE: railroad shelter - by Alaric - September 28, 2023, 10:35 AM
RE: railroad shelter - by Meerkat - September 28, 2023, 10:47 AM
RE: railroad shelter - by Alaric - September 28, 2023, 10:54 AM
RE: railroad shelter - by Meerkat - September 28, 2023, 10:12 PM
RE: railroad shelter - by Alaric - September 29, 2023, 05:49 AM
RE: railroad shelter - by Meerkat - September 29, 2023, 10:05 AM