Wheeling Gull Isle drink and shout
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
Caracal swallowed the taste of sour fruit, the sight of his little girl soothing his busted heart a little. He opened his arms to reach for her the way he’d done to Heda, but Dinah only had two terrible words for him that struck Caracal a worse blow than her mother’s.

He could only stare in bewilderment before his arms dropped and his entire body sagged. He shouldn’t have messed around with the fruit but he’d only been eating it to help him cope with the pain. He hadn’t meant to hurt anyone, least of all any of his kids. He’d made a vow.

God was punishing him severely and he didn’t know what he’d done. He’d only been trying his best. One of Caracal’s fists clenched, as if he was about to strike Dinah’s foul mouth. But that thought would never even occur to him. He wasn’t like his dad.

No, he turned the other cheek, gazed up at the sky and raised his fist, bellowing, My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?!

Caracal Redhawk also lost his faith in God on October 2nd, 2023.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
drink and shout - by Caracal - October 02, 2023, 09:53 AM
RE: drink and shout - by Heda - October 02, 2023, 01:08 PM
RE: drink and shout - by Dinah - October 02, 2023, 01:34 PM
RE: drink and shout - by Caracal - October 02, 2023, 01:22 PM
RE: drink and shout - by Heda - October 02, 2023, 01:28 PM
RE: drink and shout - by Caracal - October 02, 2023, 01:39 PM
RE: drink and shout - by Dinah - October 02, 2023, 02:10 PM
RE: drink and shout - by Caracal - October 02, 2023, 02:32 PM
RE: drink and shout - by Dinah - October 02, 2023, 03:06 PM
RE: drink and shout - by Caracal - October 02, 2023, 03:16 PM
RE: drink and shout - by Ava Amara - October 02, 2023, 05:11 PM