Wheeling Gull Isle And he said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven."
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
He actually screamed his son’s name one more time after he disappeared underwater, though of course no sound came out. Only a stream of bubbles floated from Caracal’s lips as he sank, his will to live expiring with the last of his oxygen.

“Fuck you, you failure!”

Fortunately—or unfortunately, depending on how one looked at it—the blackfish lurking nearby was the one who liked to play with its food. It surged up beneath Caracal right as he began to twitch. Only seconds away from breathing in the seawater that would finally destroy him, he found himself airborne by way of bitchslap.

Caracal reflexively gulped in a breath of said air as he went sailing upward, colliding headfirst with a seagull winging past the strange scene. He lost consciousness and the seagull died on impact, both limp bodies tumbling straight toward Nakano below.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: And he said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven." - by Caracal - October 06, 2023, 04:06 PM