Luneshale Pass looks like there's no more room in hell for me
an hour of wolves and shattered shields
2,516 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Warrior
Master Tactician
Ranger
the reaper's next strike toward zaahira would be met by the imperator.

he had left muat-riya, not to follow the pharaoh's entourage but to see for himself how fiercely claimed their corridor from desert to flatland had become.

and he saw that the pass belonged entire to akashingo. this would have been the end of his exploration, a report carried back to son and daughter, were it not for demanding words and clashing shadows along the stone walls.

he knew it to be a battle, and still might have turned were it not the voice of pharaoh herself rising over the din in calm command. it was self preservation which led him forth: were she harmed here, it might be his person blamed.

two mazoi grappled with a great beast. a fading fellahin guarded her royal master, pulling the young ruler away.

germanicus stepped into that place. he planted hip, shoulder, and swung himself broadside into the exposed flank and ribcage of the attacker, swallowing a grunt of effort as their bodies collided with bruising force.

his swordmetal muzzle cut next, sidelong, upward, a soldier earning back lost aplomb through a valor only akashingo would see.
Messages In This Thread
looks like there's no more room in hell for me - by Runihura - December 03, 2023, 01:36 PM
RE: looks like there's no more room in hell for me - by Eset - December 03, 2023, 02:39 PM
RE: looks like there's no more room in hell for me - by Eset - December 03, 2023, 03:13 PM
RE: looks like there's no more room in hell for me - by Eset - December 03, 2023, 08:06 PM
RE: looks like there's no more room in hell for me - by Eset - December 03, 2023, 11:00 PM
RE: looks like there's no more room in hell for me - by Eset - December 03, 2023, 11:36 PM
RE: looks like there's no more room in hell for me - by Eset - December 04, 2023, 08:13 AM
RE: looks like there's no more room in hell for me - by Eset - December 04, 2023, 02:05 PM
RE: looks like there's no more room in hell for me - by Germanicus - December 04, 2023, 02:33 PM