Sun Mote Copse Old Year's Day
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,954 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
With Njord away, Meerkat was crawling the proverbial walls. She blamed the hormones, though she wondered if she might’ve felt this way regardless. She was glad for Reki’s company, though otherwise the copse was very silent and still in her husband’s absence. It set her teeth on edge and every time she woke up to a cold and empty bed, Meerkat cursed the timing of the hunt.

Of course, the instant he returned home with a bounty, every knot inside Meerkat loosened at once. She rushed forward to greet Njord with a dozen kisses peppered to his face, eyes skirting over the load on his back. She motioned for him to help her remove the burden, lowering it carefully to the ground at their paws.

Meerkat knew Njord likely wanted to show her his wares, though she was much more interested in the man than his parcel at the moment. Once he was freed, she reared onto her hind legs and pulled him into a proper embrace, her snout nuzzling toward his good ear.

Och, I missed you! she breathed against its shell.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Old Year's Day - by Njord - December 31, 2023, 02:33 PM
RE: Old Year's Day - by Meerkat - December 31, 2023, 03:07 PM
RE: Old Year's Day - by Njord - January 29, 2024, 11:03 PM