The Sentinels camilla's masque
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
All Welcome 
for @Terance, @Wraen, and @Sarah! tagging @Osprey & @Dante for visibility <3

the children were still very small, and lasher crept upon his belly to the denmouth, halting at the warnign tones of the guardian parent within. a pang raced through him, mingled with the fear that he might not ever see the mother of his own children -- swallowing, taltos put the thought from him and crooned gently into the darkness, eyes shining with a sudden wetness at the warm scents of milk and round little bodies.
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
This took far too long to get to =( I'm sorry for the wait!

--

Though the wee pup was aware that others existed in the universe - her parents bore evidence of this whenever she buried her nose in their silken pelts at night - she hadn't the slightest inkling of who those other smells might belong to. Famine often brought out the worst in misguided souls and her caretakers were minding the safety of their litter with particular ferocity; no one had been allowed into the household...they were met kindly but firmly straight at the door.

But today there was a visit who carried with him the nostalgic bouquet of her first memories. Lasher, though he'd never been met outright, was as familiar to her as the wolves in her den. Her eyes shined in the dim light of the den and she rose from the sides of her littermates before taking a few small, staggering steps toward the resting alpha...her stump tail waving frantically from side to side to pair with the yip of hello that she offered to the mysterious stranger.
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
no prob!

it was a tiny girl who toddled toward him on short legs; lasher's heart was immediately charmed and he lay his muzzle down and chuffed a low note to her. "hello, little one," he murmured, inching somewhat closer and extending his paw, so large beside her miniscule body, toward the child. "i am lasher." he smiled then, wonderfully distracted from the rage of the dark world outside.