Bramblepoint to her surprise she was the one
oh but my darling, what if you fly?
138 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
All Welcome 

The damsel could not help herself but return to the fruited orchid. It wasn't just the fruits that plagued her tastes, but the thoughts on @Behemoth drifted toward Shisu's mind every so often. She kept thinking on his words; his offer to join him, and the words he spoke to her about her pack. She managed to voice out her doubts to him on how scary it was, and due to her guilt, it felt shameful to face her own packmates. For a few days she dwelled in solitude, and occasionally stepped out of the forest for a peace of mind. Unconsciously, the dame wandered into Bramblepoint where the male had taken her for a delightful night. She kept dreaming, on what could be, and on what her future holds.

A soft smile floated onto her face, as an apple laid between her siamese points. She bent down to take a large bite out of it, and Shisu held a pleased look on the taste. She enjoys the sweet nectar of the fruits more then the meat of the dead, and pleasantly started to munch on the different fruits that were around the forest. It was a good meal to take her thoughts off the dark moments. Though she knew she couldn't do this forever..
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Few weeks back Wraen had watched a herd of deer move through this parts and almost encountered her former friend and packmate Hydra. However, fate would have it that even being within a close distance from each other, they would not meet. Maybe he thought that there was enough ongoing conflict in the world already to have old wounds torn up again and have them bleed.

Therefore upon returning here as a free wolf now, Wraen thought little of the dangers that could lurk in her once favorite place in the world, the Bramblepoint. She stopped by her secret hideout that had been destroyed during a storm and now was rotting away, when the sweetly sour scent of apples touched by the frost caught her attention and made her move towards the source.

She found more than just fruits - also a she-wolf, who was devouring them. "Good evening, mis!" Wraen greeted the other in a friendly manner. "Is there room for one more?"
138 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
She got spooked! Shisu gave a startle and jumped upward as her drifting thoughts were given a fright by another who came to the area. Though plushed up like a cat, and eyes wide like a deer caught in the headlights, she would soon calm down as the other gave a friendly chatter, then one of hostility or stoicness. She was still rather wary, but managed to look at the other and give a meek, "h-hello!"

There was improvement, with socializing. Though it still took time. Once she looked at the other, her blue gaze dropped, as it still became difficult to look a stranger in the eye. She felt flushed, and nodded to the suggestion, "o-of course!" While shy, she loved the fact the chance to make a friend. It was scary to be alone, but it was also scary to be with others! Quite a conflict one could say. Though she didn't want to remain alone, so Shisu pushed herself out of the safe space. Sometimes.
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Geez, I am so sorry, I did not mean to scare you," Wraen said with an apologetic look and wagging tail to emphasize her peaceful intentions. All her life no one had really taken her as something to be afraid of - the smallest of the litter and her stature had remained on the smaller and lighter side even in adulthood. "Fear" was the last thing that came to people's minds, when they first met her. With an exception of Coelho, who had happened to be even smaller than Wraen and been attacked with the wrath of a harpy on their first encounter. 

"Lovely," Wraen replied, leaning down to search the ground for the sweet, juicy and crunchy treats and found one soon after. It was small, yellow and round, but smelled just right. She picked it up gingerly, moved a little distance away from Shisu, to give her space, in case she still felt spooked by her intrusion, and settled down to take the first bite. It was amazing. "I am Wraen, by the way," she introduced herself, when she had eaten the whole apple and returned to find some more. "What's your name?"
138 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
The other was kind enough to calm her fearful senses, that she was able to settle back down into a seated position. She felt rather embarassed now, since the other apologized, Shisu could only look downward in a shy, and flushed gaze as the other went searching for the fruits that were around the forest. She too had looked, and kept a baby blue locked upon a few, but felt a bit too nervous to take a bite..

"O-Oh, i'm, Shisu, Shisu.. Marisol Beliveau," like usual, the plush lilaced fae would give her full name in greeting, and dip her head. She was a polite lady, perhaps nervous, but continued on with her manners. She wasn't sure why others did not do the same, and could only come to the conclusion it was culture difference- which also came to shock once she went into the blackened forest of Blackfeather Woods. It seemed odd to live there, but.. She did. And she knew so little of their culture, that anyone besides herself, would be shocked she lived with such a Pack.

"I-Its.. Nice to, meet you!"
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"The pleasure is all mine. I am Wraen Redleaf-DiSarinno, but since my family name is so long and contorted, I either go by my name or pseudonym Re-never-mind," she returned the polite greeting with a smile and dipped her muzzle as well. It had been a while, since she had told anyone her full surname, but she felt that she had to match up somehow.

"I am a wanderer at the moment, left my pack recently to do some soul-searching," she gave a piece of her story first, so that Shisu would not feel overwhelmed by her presence. "And would have never thought that I would find the Garden of Paradise right next to my former home," she added, giving the apple-tree a look of appreciation and doing the same for the surroundings. This was a nice little corner to be at. 

"What about you? Are you a vagabond or a pack-wolf?" she asked. 

They spoke for a while longer and then each went their separate ways.