Sea Lion Shores I didn't think so but I'm still convincible
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
All Welcome 
The recent wave of cold had made small prey virtually non-existent, where Wraen and Maia had been camping out up until know, therefore the two sisters had decided to expand their horizons and, while one was left to search for food at one side of the coast, the other - namely Wraen - headed back towards Sea lion shores, where she had caught sight of the fat guys for the first time weeks ago, and hoped to see them there again. The situation was not all that worse yet, but she was not keen on having it prolonged. One, two, three days without food was something they could afford. More and this would be a suicide. Or death by a very darwinistic cause - not being the fittest to survive.

She was met with a disappointing sight, when she arrived, because the site, where she had previously seen as much as twenty or more of those beasts, was swept clean. A little consolation was the fact that their smell still hung to the sand, which meant that they had left recently. If she had made this far in her journey, she was not going to turn around and leave. Wraen decided to wait for the sea lions' return and in the meanwhile she inspected other morsels and trash that the ocean had brought to the shores.
"Ever choked on your own love, before? I have; It don't taste as pretty as it feels."
28 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
The place was dreadful, as his hunger led him to a coast he knew nothin’ about. He knew how to fish, yea, but the Aussie wasn’t too keep on being in water unless it was damned hot. And he had come to learn real quick that there wasn’t really any heat here. But he was a determined bloke, and be damned ailments that tried stopping him. That included the seasons. 

Weaving through the sand-starved thin trees on the edge of the coast, the shark-coated Aussie threw a jade scoot of stare across anything and everything that moved, a mild disgust building in his throat should there be nothing that stole his hunger away and what he’d have to do to pacify it water-wise. “Man, piss off, fish.” Too damn cold to touch that shit, anyway. He wanted a hearty and hot meal. He had gotten lucky with that horn-tangled buck that was half scavenged already. But that only lasted for so long. 

Something sharp ape and silver moved in the edge of his peripheral on his left, and locking onto the sight through the crash of water and wind, he saw whoever it was snooping around for their own whatever-it-was-they-were-looking-for. Tilting his scarred chin up, the shark tried to catch something other than salty water in the air, but was denied. 

Fuck. He had to get a bit closer and find out whatever and whoever this was, and whether they’d be willing to help feed themselves, while simultaneously feeding his ass. 
He ain’t really had plans to share, so if he had to put them down too, whatever.

Swaggering up to the majority of closeness that was considered decent, Ol’ Stormy began his song and dance. 

G’day gorgeous,” he began after seeing she didn’t have a nutsack hanging from her crotch. And what a dime of a face, this sheila had, huh? “You wouldn’t happen to be huntin’ , wouldja?” he asked, a slick grin pulling charmingly on the edges of his lips.
"Hey honey...
I'm back.
Did ya miss me?

Because I sure as hell missed you."
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
After hanging around the place for half an hour or so, Wraen decided to leave it and return later. The daylight hours in winter weren't long and she had just so much time to find something else for herself and Maia to eat, before darkness fell. Besides her slight near-sightedness did not help much to navigate in the darkness easily.

However, this plan was put on a pause, because a voice that made her skin crawl the moment she heard it made her turn and face the source of it. Crap. The dark wolf was a person you would not want to run into at any time of the day. And he could probably kill you in public too not just in dark alley-ways.

Wraen would not be able to take him, in case he decided not to be friendly, and whether she could outrun him was another question. Maia would have been a very good back-up here, because her younger sister somewhat matched the guy's size, but she was hunting elsewhere. Which left her elder sibling to two conclusions - not to show fear and act smart. 

Therefore after a pause, during which she scanned the grizzly brute from head to toes, she smiled mischievously at him and said: "I haven't had a single conversation that ended well, when someone began with "hey, gorgeous!" Are you an exception to that rule or a definition?"
"Ever choked on your own love, before? I have; It don't taste as pretty as it feels."
28 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Depends on what flavor ya lookin’ ta sate that palate with, sweet’eart,” he replied back with an eased rise of thick brow. Interest punctuated that grizzled face of his, and the rugged man wondered what game she’d play at. Dangerous or dirty, he was keen and skilled in both. But he had a soft spot for soft spots, and if that was where’d he’d shack up, then hell, he’d be as sweet on her as she moaned it out ta be. “I was out here lookin’ for somethin’ warm and edible,” he narrated with a sweep of his eyes over the forest behind her. “But if you'd got mind on changing my plate, I could eat you out, instead”, he brought that honest and rugged charm back to slowly lick his eyes over that body of hers. She was a slender girl; didn’t seem to be puppin’ anything. Seemed fresh and supple - could be something worth remembering. 

Or even betta”, the murderer began his conclude with what he thought was getting cake and eating it too. “We could find some munch together, and swap to desert after we stuff our guts.” A grin that could flip heads to tails on smiles to snarls, surfaced.

Whatcha think, dovette?
"Hey honey...
I'm back.
Did ya miss me?

Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wraen's smile froze in her lips, as she inwardly cringed away from the verbal pearls the guy showered her with. Perhaps, he thought himself witty and smart, eloquent even, perhaps, there were girls, who knew, how to play this kind of violin to squeeze out the music they enjoyed. But she was not that person. Her dislike for this particular man deepened with every passing second. Not only that, she felt fear creeping up from the tips of her fingers and working it's way up her spine.

Briefly she thought about Terance and that he would not let anyone talk to her like this. But he was far away and unaware of, what trouble Wraen was facing right now. She had traded his protection for her freedom and for the first time in her life she realized that this choice came with a price. Of taking care of herself in every single situation. Having no one to rely on. "Not my taste, unfortunately," she replied, still with a smile, albeit a bit stiff one. Then she carefully got to her feet and shook her coat, intending to leave. "I spied sea-lions resting here in the evenings - you might get a chance to take one down and have a good meal. They are big beasts, but you are bigger. Good luck with that," with this she turned and began to walk away, even though her instincts screamed for her to run, run, RUN!!!
28 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Damn, was a bit cold for a shaggin it seemed. The sheila wasn’t interested - he’d be able to feel the ‘hell no’ vibes from all the way in his homeland. But atleast she wasn’t flat out telling him No. So his temper was tempered by her consideration, whether it be by her decision to stay safe or stay unburdened from his potential spawn. Smart girlie. 

Eh, alrighty then,” he felt the nozzle screech shut on him as she left him with good info and and a compliment, only to fly off with a very quick walk. “ ‘ave a g’day”, he parted her with, jade gaze on that departing tail of hers. 

What the bloody hell was a ‘sea lion’?

Thats it for me here thank you you gorgeous soul~
"Hey honey...
I'm back.
Did ya miss me?