Ankyra Sound And even though I listened, I never heard a word they said.
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Rosalyn knew, without a doubt (in her mind) that the siren hadn't come for her for her own sake.  She did not know if it was Erzulie, or an excuse to take the fight to Drageda, or both.  Either of those made far more sense than to gain her back, and if she hadn't had her lover, she knew she would have perished on those cliffs.  But if she did not have Erzulie, she never would have approached Caiaphas for a home in the first place.  Love had shifted her to a place where she did not mind lowering herself for it's sake because it was worth it, and it was love that spurred her to at least make peace with the woman before her.  Obviously in her Erzulie saw someone worth following, and so Rosalyn was forced to see her in if not a new light, then at least a less biased one.

They will pay.  Rosalyn's expression flickered at this, and she shrugged.  I don't give a shit either way if they pay.  But I'll help you, protecting this place.  She glanced at the grotto, feeling a strong sense of deja vu being here with this woman again.  It was as if Vlad would just come sauntering out of the caves, racious and loud as always.  Even if I never quite understood what you see in it.  Her smile returned, if a little more distracted this time.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And even though I listened, I never heard a word they said. - by Rosalyn - January 20, 2019, 09:17 PM